1. No person who is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed to foster.
2. Dogs will NOT be kept on a chain because of health hazards, lack of exercise and potential dangers chains may cause such as teasing and trapping the dog with no escape.
3. Dogs will NOT be used as fighting, attack or guard dogs.
4. Foster will abide by all city and county animal control ordinances, specifically any leash laws to prevent the dog from roaming and becoming a nuisance animal.
5. Pets will NOT be sold, traded, or given away for any purpose. It is not to be abandoned. Foster agrees to return the dog to IMAGINE Pet Rescue if they are unable to care for it.
6. Foster agrees that the pet(s) will be part of the household, well cared for and treated with love and respect. Foster will assume full responsibility for its well-being, including providing adequate and wholesome food, fresh water, shelter from the weather. As for vetting, please refer to our Vetting Guide.
7. IMAGINE Pet Rescue reserves the right to refuse to foster out any pet for any reason. Furthermore, IMAGINE Pet Rescue’s veterinarian reserves the right to refuse to foster out any pet for any reason, including the health of the dog.
8. IMAGINE Pet Rescue is not responsible for any injuries (including rabies), maiming and /or death incurred to any persons or other animals in respect to this pet.
9. IMAGINE Pet Rescue is not responsible for any damage or destruction to personal or home property caused by this pet.
10. IMAGINE Pet Rescue does not guarantee a pet’s temperament or behavior once in the home.
11. Should foster adopt, the foster is subject to all requirements for adoption set down by IMAGINE Pet Rescue application, approval, home visit, and a NON-REFUNDABLE donation fee (as detailed in the adoption agreement) paid to the rescue.
12. All pets will be altered before adoption takes place. IMAGINE Pet Rescue will not adopt out any pet for breeding purposes. Should your foster arrive unaltered, IMAGINE Pet Rescue will make arrangements and instruct you for spaying/neutering.
13. ANY EXPENSE IN REGARD TO FOSTER DOG, EX: VETTING/TRAINING/BOARDING ETC., MUST BE APPROVED BY IMAGINE Pet Rescue BEFORE PAYMENT IS MADE. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY JEPORDIZE REIMBURSMENT.
14. Foster must be physically able to handle and exercise their foster dog daily and sufficiently.
15. IMAGINE Pet Rescue is not responsible for covering boarding, pet sitting, while you are on vacation, we ask that you make proper arrangements for your foster while you are away.
16. Any pet in foster care is the SOLE PROPERTY of Imagine Pet Rescue and in no uncertain terms can pet be kept without an approved application from Imagine Pet Rescue and their consent.